Since 2008 Pyrum Innovations ESC runs a Semi-Industrial Pilot Plant. This establishment allows us to undergo several detailed tests with a wide variety of waste products and fossil fuels.
- Year of construction: 2008
- Size: 2m x 9m x 8m (Width x Length x Height)
- Throughput Input material: 30-100kg per hour depending on Input material
- Heat output Reactor: 15 kW
- Heating of the Plant: electric up to 1.200 degrees C
- Feeding: sluice
- Control technology: Siemens S7
- Energy generation: 20 kW Isuzu 4 Cylinder Gas engine
- Analysis options:
- amounts of throughput per hour
- end product distribution
- dwell times and breakdown of maintenance analysis
- calculation of the necessary energy needed per ton of waste
- quality analysis of the end products by partner laboratories
If you would like us to test you waste products, we are happy to use our plant for a test run in order to analyse your waste and to come forward with possible solutions for it.
For further information, please contact us using our contact form.