Industrial Plant from 5,000 t/year
The Pyrum Innovations Group develops and builds recycling plants for rubber and various plastics. Our Pyrum Thermolysis plant with an annual throughput of 5,000 t of rubber per year can be visited at any time by appointment in Dillingen / Saar. Here is some information about the Pyrum Thermolysis Recycling Plant:
- Throughput of input capacity: 650 - 1,000 kg/h per reactor
- Heating of the plant: entirely electrical
- Energy requirement during operation: approx. 200 kW
- Feeding: continuous rotary valve
- Height at highest point: 25 meters
- Space requirement: approx. 50 x 50 meters (incl. end product storage, excl. waste storage)
- Energy production: 2 x 12 Cylinder MAN gas generator
- Analysis options: practical tests of all sorts.
For more information please check our Technical data sheets: here
If you would like to dispose you waste with our plant or purchase one yourself, please contact us under the following link:
Pyrum Plant Dillingen/Saar, Germany
The Pyrum plant in Dillingen / Saar is the first large-scale recycling plant based on the thermolysis technology developed and patented by Pyrum. After its development and commissioning in 2015, the plant now serves as a demonstration facility and is operated in continuous operation (24/7).
If you have any questions about the Pyrum plant Dillingen / Saar or to arrange a viewing appointment, please use our contact form.