Semi Industrial Plant
Pyrum Innovations AG operates a semi-industrial pilot plant in Dillingen/Saar since 2008. This facility enables us to conduct detailed tests with various waste, biomass or raw materials.
Technical Specifications Pyrum Semi Industrial Plant:
- Year of construction: 2008-2010
- Size: 2m x 9m x 8m (width x length x height)
- Throughput of input material: 20-100 kg/hour depending on input material
- Heat output reactor: 15 kW
- Heating of the plant: electrically up to 1.200° C
- Feeding: via sluice
- Control: Siemens S7
- Power generation: 20 kW Isuzu 4 cylinder gas engine
- Analysis options:
- Quantity throughput per hour
- End product distribution
- Dwell time and breakdown of maintenance analysis
- Determination of necessary energy demand per ton of waste
- Quality analysis of the end products by partner laboratories
If you are interested in having your products or waste tested, we can offer you an extensive test run with our semi-industrial plant and work out solutions for your waste with you.
For further information please contact us via the contact form.